Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to Normal

Day four of school has come and gone...and I'm tired. This whole "working" thing; really, who thought that was a good idea? Cavemen didn't work, except to get food. Of course, they live about 12 years, but that's just a minor issue.

I could also be tired from our camping trip to Bremen this weekend. Nothing like being around wild animals. Of course we live with them, too, but Erin and Griffin seem to rise to the occasion when we're away from home.

Speaking of rising, I can't make bread. Just thought you'd want to know that. Ask Steph.

Collin is planning on playing alto sax in the school band this year. A big thanks goes out to Matt, who actually owns one. Seriously, is there anything you don't have? An ancient Potowatomi arrowhead? Ticket stubs to Skynard? A booze-soaked original Hemingway manuscript?

I have my fantasy football draft this weekend. Any pointers?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, don't play fantasy draft football.

Judy in Indiana said...

Keep repeating to self "I Love my job I Love my job". yes, I capitalized the L's for emphasis.

Judy in Indiana said...

Oh yeah, in my fanatasies, there is no football. That just proves you are such a guy,.... Fantasy Football?!

crazed lunatic said...

He can't bake bread... unless it's banana bread.... and sometimes that's a no-go if he forgets about it....

Auntie said...

Have you dropped off the face of blog world?

I miss how up beat your words are! Write Darn You Write!