Friday, August 8, 2008

Comment Responses

Alaina: Yes, I did do a baseball theme before. Wow, that's pretty impressive that you remember that. Actually, now I'm doing just a generic sports theme. I have tons of sports decorations, so that'll be easy. And, since I am such an athlete that this theme won't be much of a stretch.

Judy: Please don't let out all of my secrets. Any materials for my anatomy unit are safely locked up with my "drug awareness" tools.

Katie: Judy has offered to keep the kids for Tuesday, but thanks for offering. I might be asking you later on one of Westfield's many professional development days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know, I am impressive. See, I DO pay attention when you talk after all, huh?

So I hear you're going to the graduation tomorrow? Since it's a Christian-based school, I figure we can shout some sort of blasphemy when Andrea crosses the stage...you game?

Judy in Indiana said...

Please don't give the Catholics a bad rap at the Protstant Graduation. Keep your beer and bingo cards at home, you heathens!

Anybody I can call on your behalf? since I got an extra teacher for the school I am open to new challenges....want a raise? an aide? More professional development days? Call me, I am your gal!

Katie said...

Will do!